Former Wall Street rainmaker Jim Owen was 70 when he decided he had to get fit. Years of a chair-bound lifestyle had left him stiff, weak, and plagued by aches and pains. With help from the experts, he distilled the secrets to becoming functionally fit, an approach very different from old-school bodybuilding. He also developed a step-by-step program that can be tailored to any level of physical ability.
Today Jim is past 75, and in the best shape of his life. His journey of transformation has proved that you can push back against aging. Jim’s practical and inspirational guide will empower anyone who’s over 50 and wants to:
• Get fit, but thinks it’s too hard – or too late
• See more results from working out
• Feel better and look younger
• Have fewer aches and pains
• Know how to avoid injuries and falls
• Be more motivated to stay active